Thursday, May 26, 2005

Happy Birthday Heidi

First Brian, then Russell, then me, and now Heidi....kind of makes you wonder what was in the water in the August of 1981.

But regardless of whether there was something in the water or the Yankees were just out of the pennant race, let's not lose sight of the fact that today is a great day. A historic day. For it is the 23rd birthday of a Ms. Heidi Paula Squires.

For those of you who don't know who Heidi is, she's that hot Blonde in all of my pictures from college. You know the one that's always hanging all over me; undressing me with her eyes. The one with that come hither look permanently etched on her face when she's in my presence. And can you blame her? It's hard to resist an international sex symbol such as myself.

But enough about me. Today is about Heidi. Today is about a girl who wishes that I would come visit her, who wishes that Bender would leave her alone, and above all else who wishes that she was Kevin Federline.

So Heidi, even though you cock blocked me for two years, replaced me as Class Council President, and stole my thunder by speaking at commencement, I still hope you have a great time tonight in Little Rhody in your 'limo of fun'.

May your 23rd be as great as your first 22.

No comments: