Thursday, May 12, 2005

Help me pick a nickname!!!!!

In order to be considered a great athlete you first have to have a kick ass nick name. It's a prerequisite of sorts. That's why Wayne Gretzky, "The Great One", Michael "Air" Jordan, George Herman "Babe" Ruth and Jerry "Pork Fried" Rice have all dominated their respective sports.

However, a great nickname isn't always enough to get you into the Hall of Fame as Hensley "Bam Bam" Mueluens can attest to. But it can get you an endorsement deal as Cincinnatti Bengals WR Chad Johnson now receives a lifetime supply of slurpies after calling himself 7/11 because he's always open.

Presently, my dilemma is that I need to pick a nickname to go on the back of my softball jersey. A nickname so devastating it would strike fear into the hearts of my opponents even though it would be on the back of my jersey and they wouldn't be able to see it while I pitched to them. Nonetheless, my options are C Money, Afropatch, Headcase, JDATE, Maddux, Waldo, J. Neutron, H. Potter, and A. Aardvark.

Let me know which one I should go with. And please come up with something better than that. My inclusion in the ABA Softball Hall of Fame depends on it.

1 comment:

M-Tone said...

JDATE or HEADCASE