Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Where do I go from here?

A lot of people have been asking me what I plan on doing now that I have joined Gary Coleman, Mr. T and Vanilla Ice in the land of the unemployed. Assuming that a guest appearance on the surreal life is out of the question, my best bet is to sleep until 2 pm every day, eat lots of pathmark brand sherbet and check people's away messages.

Other than that your guess is as good as mine. Although, as fate would have it, when I came home Friday afternoon after getting fired I was greeted by my mom's discovery of a long lost journal that I was writing in as a prelude to publishing the next great american novel. If the discovery of said journal on the day I get fired isn't a sign that I should launch my career as a novelist then I don't know what is.

No comments: