Sunday, May 29, 2005

Happy Birthday Katie

Another day, another birthday here in the month of May. I'm running out of things to say about birthdays having already bored everyone to death with my rant on how it really should be called labor day. But I'll never run out of nice things to say about today's birthday girl, Katie Pamela Jacobson.

Today, Katie turns 22 which is really anti-climatic since last year she became old enough to go to bars and this year she is old enough to do absolutely nothing different than last year. At least she's a year closer to being able to rent a car, the last birthday huddle she has yet to clear.

Regardless, I'm sure she's out and about celebrating all over the big city. Katie who some say resembles Carrie from Sex and the City is sure to make a killing tonight. Early odds from my bookie in Vegas suggest that Katie may wind up getting anywhere from 5-10 numbers tonight.
The over/under on the number of compliments she is going to get on her curly hair remains at 7. I'll take the over.

No comments: