Monday, May 30, 2005

Summer Preview

Memorial day is here, which means the official start to the summer is here as well. The summer is definitely my favorite season of the year. No more shoveling snow, stepping in puddles, or catching a cold every three weeks. For the next three months it's all about the three b's: BBQ's, beaches, and ball playing. That's stickball, wiffleball, softball, and basketball all you perverts out there.

This summer I will actually be hitting up the beach with people my age as I look to venture to Lido West and other hot spots. That's because my family decided not to keep our cabana at Nickerson Beach. We won't have a pool to swim in but I think it's for the best since the majority of beach goers there are still potty training, most of the time in the pool.

I doubt I will muster up the courage to hit up the nude beach at Jones Beach but I may find it in me to finally shave off the 'patch'. Either way, I have a feeling it's going to be a good summer, one that hopefully will result in me finding a new job, a girlfriend, or a way to strike out Billy in wiffleball.

No comments: