Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Chronicles of Craig

So yesterday I woke up at 2 am in exucriating pain. After making an emergency trip to the Dentist it turns out that I have sinusitis, which I think is Latin for 'let's ruin Craig's memorial weekend".

For those of you who don't know sinusitis is a build up of fluid in the naval cavity that often leads to stuffy noses, tooth aches, and face swelling. My friend Brian has it chronically but I'm sure that I'll complain more about mine this weekend than he has about his in his whole life.

The dentist said that lying down affects it because it allows the fluid to rush into the cavity. So perhaps the fact that I'm asleep and lying down more than half the time over the last three weeks, actually caused my sinusitis?!!?

Who knows, but at any rate it hurts like a mofu so I'm going to go o.d. on my painkillers.

Stay tuned for more Chronicles of Craig, coming soon.....

No comments: