Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm a Heezeecase

In honor of Brian's visit from Florida this weekend I'll be spending the rest of the week blogging about our guest of honor. Up first is another web site that he found called www.gizoogle.com in which it translates your text into words that only Snoop Dog himself could understand. Comes in handy when trying to pretend that you're cool, which is something I find myself doing often.

Here's a description of my day today followed by that same message after being gizoogled.

Since it was like a hundred degress today I decided to go to the beach for a little rest and relaxation. Next time remind me to leave my cell phone at home as Billy ruined any chance of peace and harmony with a softball and Yankee laced tirade. I still had an enjoyable time though as I laid out and went for a run along the water. There were a lot of girls at the beach today, perhaps I'll go again tomorrow.

Now here's that same message after being modernized.

Since it was all like a hundred degress today i decided ta go ta tha beach fo` a shawty rest n relaxizzles. N-to-tha-izzext tizzy remind me ta leave mah cell phone at hizzy as B-I-Double-Lizzy ruined any chance of peace n harmony wit a softball n yankee laced tirade . Boom bam as I step in the jam, God damn. i S-T-to-tha-izzill had an enjoyable time though as i laid out n wiznent fo` a run along tha wata cuz I put gangsta rap on tha map. there were a lot of hotties at tha beach today, perhaps ill go again tomorrow.

No comments: