Friday, July 01, 2005

The Weekend to End all Weekends

I usually don't like to give play by play recaps of where I'm going or what I'm doing. That's why my chillaxing away message is more played out than an Avril Lavigne song on Z100. But this weekend I'm gonna have to make an exception because it's gonna be more action packed than a John Woo film. (Wow, I think I use more analogies than the College Board when administering the old Sats. Oops, there was another one. My bad.)

Friday night the festivities will get kicked off with a showing of, 'War of the Worlds', as I show my support to fellow scientologist, Tom Cruise. (It's okay Tom. Just because you fired your publicist, decided to marry Katie Holmes after only 9 weeks, jumped up and down on Oprah's chair, and snapped at Matt Laurer doesn't mean your crazy. Deciding to do the 'Minority Report', well, that's another story.)

Saturday will likely find us at the beach, where I will clear a spot for us to sit down by taking off my shirt. Once settled, we'll probably make our way into the ocean, where after 5 seconds, I will come out because it'll either be too cold, too seaweedy, or too shelly. Saturday night looks like it'll bring a Gucci fireworks show at Eisenhower Park.

Sunday is my mom's birthday so to celebrate I'm sure she won't mind if I gamble away my summer school tuition money at Atlantic City. The trip is doubtful but a game of Texas Hold 'Em may be in the cards. (Get it? In the cards. Haha.)

Monday will likely bring a softball home run derby, which I'll be in even though I've never hit one. Following the game will be a BBQ, followed up by some more fireworks.

All in all, it should be an action packed weekend. At the very least, it'll top last week's which consisted of a Gilmore Girls Marathon on ABC family and little else.

No comments: