Sunday, July 10, 2005

Week in Review

Random thoughts from the last week:

If anyone's been watching the Beauty and the Geek then you know who Richard is. For those of you who don't he's the world's biggest nerd. Basically a cross between Urkel and Bill Gates. The pathetic thing is that bc of the show he has now kissed three girls. That's two more than me.

I started classes this week at Nassau CC. 4 straight hours of history every morning starting at 8 am. That has got to be the worst schedule of all time. Maybe the U.S. Government should get information out of detainees by having them sit in on my classes. I guarantee they'll be spilling their guts by 9:30.

It could be worse. My professor could talk like Fran Drescher. Instead he sounds like the voice over guy from Unsolved Mysteries.

Speaking of mysteries, did anybody notice the ghost in last week's episode of the Real World? When Danny was introducing his dad to everybody there's a guy looking at you head on in between them. A very creepy looking dude whose just standing there and not moving. Could have been someone's friend or a sound guy or something but it creeped me out.

Contrary to popular belief I do NOT intend to see Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants while it's in theatres. Once it comes out on video though is another story entirely.

Don't you think that, "Dancing with the Stars" should be renamed, "Dancing with People You May Have Heard Of"?

But that Kelly Monaco sure is hot.

What's up with the Backstreet Boys making a comeback. Isn't a comeback a little counterproductive when all of your fans are now in college?

Could somebody please explain to me why Mayor Bloomberg wanted to bring the Olympics to NYC in 2012? Weren't we already a big enough terrorist target without putting a big bullseye on our chest?

I felt like such a jack ass after incorrectly predicting that my softball game was gonna be rained out on Saturday. I was so confidant that the game was gonna be cancelled though. After all it was raining so hard on Friday that animals were getting paired off. But alas I was wrong.....again.

I had a great idea to create a movie based about a slow pitch softball league. Part Major League, part Baseketball, part Dodgeball, part Old School, part everything starring Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, and or Vince Vaughn, it would have been off the meat hook. But it turns out that Artie Lang from the Howard Stern Show already has such a movie in production. I haven't been this disappointed since I found out that the Tooth Fairy wasn't real.

Here's my impersonation of Artie doing his wah routine from the Stern Show: Wah, somebody else cooler than me stole my idea. Wah, now I'm never gonna be famous. Wah, now my only hope of ever getting laid has been lost. Wah, I still live at home with my parents. Wah wah wah.

No comments: