Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Blowing Up Nation Wide, Part II

First, some guy in British Columbia, Canada named a mountain after me. (www.shamesmountain.com) Then, Dave Chappelle came up with, "I'm Craig Shames, bitch". And now I have blown up even more with my addition to the staff of 'S39 Online', an up and coming online sports and entertainment magazine in the mold of Maxim. Check it out at www.s39online.com.

I don't know if it will lead to anything or not but it sounds like it could be fun and the guys who run it are Yankees fans (they sit in section 39 at the stadium, hence the name for the site) so it can't be all that bad.

I debut on July 1st with a weekly column, "Shames on You", where I will continue to rip on happenings in the sports world, like I have already done with my editorials on Danica Patrick and Bronson Arroyo.

So check out my column at www.shamesonyou.blogspot.com and look for it after July 1st on www.s39online.com.

No comments: