Sunday, June 19, 2005

Week in Review

It was actually an action packed week, which is weird, since I'm single, unemployed, didn't play softball, and only have three friends. But here are some highlights:

I was chosen out of 50+ applicants to join the staff of S39 Online, a poor man's Maxim. In related news, my split personality, Greg, was chosen to join the staff of S40 Online, a poor man's FHM.

The highlight of the week, by far, was making it into the Chicago Tribune and becoming the center of a feminist dispute. In response, I just want to say that I have nothing against women. I think they're great to have around in case you spill something.

Seriously though, I feel bad that I upset so many people. However, if they only knew me, they would have known that I'm not prejuidiced; I hate everyone equally.

On Saturday I was at the Yankees game and the 'Shames-o-matic Prediction Meter' was working over time in calling Derek Jeter's first career grand slam. However it was bound to happen sooner or later since I call it every time he comes up with the bases loaded.

Also during the game there was a moment of recognition for all military personnel since it was military appreciation day. I started to stand up during the moment of silence until I realized that they meant REAL military personnel and not, 'little bitches who spend four years complaining about having to get up early and then quit due to a shortage of baby carrots in the food rations.'

Proof that I subconsciously want to relive my childhood: my decision to work in a high school.

Further proof that I subconsciously want to relive my childhood: my decision to buy a bike.

Unfortunately, a friend of mine broke up with his girlfriend over the weekend. After doing so, he immediately called me up and wanted to hit the town. I was like, 'are you sure? I usually sulk about an ex girlfriend for 2 or 3 years before I start looking again.'

And finally a very special Father's Day shout out goes to Brian B., who I'm just sure has several illegitimate children somewhere in the state of Florida.

1 comment:

M-Tone said...

in his defense the dna tests have yet to confirm that